Thursday 22 March 2007

The Theatre

Well what can I say. the topic this morning was theatre tickets so the Receptionist reckons that they should organise a work thing to go to watch a couple of shows because once you book more then 10 tickets it becomes cheaper. She feels that it doesn't matter if you don't sit next to each other.

A male work colleague said "Well I wouldn't want to sit next to you.!". So she turns round and says and "I'm sure you are not the only one". I second that! So the complaint girl asked "So you would book and pay and we would give you our money?". So she turns round and says, "Oh no I'm not that trusting anymore! I want money upfront now, not going to make myself out of pocket!".

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Let me think now! Do you think that was directed at me? I do sit next to the work colleague that didn't want to sit next to her, and I am in clear ear shot of where she was standing. Even if she dropped a pin I would hear it.

"No never! The Receptionist is not like that!" she would never have directed that at me. WHATEVER! Get a life sweetie your 30 going on 6!

No comments: